Fork mounted wireless camera and monitor solutions by Viewtech are suitable for materials handling and other warehouse and industrial applications.
These are robust, fit for purpose cameras and monitors that come with a 3 year NZ/AU warranty, and Shockwatch can help you configure the system specifically to suit your requirements.
Fork Mounted Camera System Applications Include:
- Container Handlers
Camera System Features:
- Wireless range of up to 100m
- Wireless video transmission
- Your choice of 7” or 9” monitors (both provide quad camera views)
- Camera trigger inputs
Camera and Lens options allow different mounting options and viewing angles.
- VT671DW – Conventional bracket 120° FOV
- VT671DW-69 – Conventional bracket 69° FOV
- VT268FL – Slim Line Magnetic base & screw
- mount – 44° FOV
- VT697DWB – Magnetic Mount with built in
- battery 120° FOV
- VT697DWB CAMERA
This unique camera has a built in battery and super strong magnetic base. It can work up to 8 hours on a single charge and has built in battery management. Charge from 12V-30V or USB.
In-built video recording
You video recording can be saved directly to a micro SD card, using the in-built SD recording feature. This can then be played back on any PC. Or, you can use your cameras with the more advanced Fleetview system for remote access and live view options.
CAMERA SYSTEM SUPPORT
- 3 YEAR NZ/AU WARRANTY
- ONLINE ASSISTANCE
- SMART TECHNOLOGY
- FIT FOR PURPOSE
Fleetview Mobile APPs work in conjunction with fork mounted cameras
Increase safety and accountability by integrating your fork mounted cameras with the Fleetview software system for advanced playback and remote access capabilities, as well as mobile APPs.
There are a huge range of hardware options – including dash cameras and multi-channel recorders, and cameras to help drivers avoid blind spots.
Talk to us about your requirements, and we will help you configure a system to improve safety and enhance accountability at your facility.
Reversing Cameras for RVs, Motorhomes, Campervans, Horse trucks, SUVs and more – prioritise safety for your personal vehicles
Whilst we work a lot in the materials handling equipment sector, equipping heavy machinery with safety devices to prevent collisions, the technology that has been developed can easily be applied to the personal vehicle owner.
Don’t assume that because our vehicle safety equipment is top of the line that it is out of your reach – it isn’t! We have a range of camera solutions that are affordable for the RV owner.
- Reversing cameras
- Dash cameras that can record to the cloud
- Robust, fit for purpose equipment
- Aesthetically pleasing designs
- Pricing that it is viable for the home vehicle owner
- 3 year warranty
- Suitable for RVs, motorhomes, campervans, caravans, trailer units, horse floats, horse trucks, SUVs, MPVs, disability vehicles
- Plus, check out our radar detection systems – another viable option for the home RV owner
At Shockwatch New Zealand, based in Auckland, we have been in the business of safety for vehicles since 1995. We are here to help, with the best advice, sensible pricing and great support. So, whether your requirement is for a reversing camera for your campervan, or a full materials handling machinery safety system, talk to us!