Best in class Impact Monitoring:
- As it uses lithium batteries, SpotBot has a battery life that is 50% more than its nearest competitor – 75 days of monitoring (when set to hourly summary reporting).
- Generating accurate data on impacts up to 65G, it provides more than four times (4X) the range of the best competitive alternative (which captures impacts of only up to 16G). This spectrum of impact monitoring is best suited for products between 45-27,000 kgs.
- SpotBot transmits information using cellular technology, so it does not require a line of sight to a satellite for position or communication.
- The user easily defines impact settings specific to the product being monitored and SpotBot will deliver a location and time stamp of alerts from impacts over the threshold.
- After the trip, the user can easily download a PDF file with the top ten largest impacts, a CSV file with the top 50 largest impacts, and a slot-time report from the SpotBot.
- Real-time Visualization of Impacts
- Best in Class Impact Data
- Longest Battery Life
- Flexible Settings & Download Capabilities
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Size: 17.78 cm x 13.335 cm x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 590g with batteries, 500g without batteries
- Battery: 6 x 1.5V Lithium AA Batteries (will work with 1.5 Alkaline AA Batteries)
- Battery Life: 1 (summary / event) per day – up to 190 Days; 1 (summary / event) per hour – up to 75 Days
- Acceleration Range: +/- 1 to +/- 200G (best performance up to 65G)
- Sample Rate: 3200 samples per second