Alert customers to either duration of exposure at two activation temperatures or long term exposure to temperature excursions
Monitor the temperatures that your products are subjected to during transit and storage. Both indicators are cost-effective, disposable temperature indicator that monitors temperatures during transport and storage, indicating whether goods have been subjected to unacceptable conditions, allowing you to determine if product quality has been compromised.
Why use a ShockWatch temperature indicator for cold chain monitoring?
Affixed directly to your products or their packaging, these reliable temperature indicators provide visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature levels:
- Cost effective, easy-to use, and a very small footprint
- The WarmMark Duo is designed to easily fit into your existing temperature controlled packaging
- Stay in control even after your product has been shipped
- The WarmMark Duo and Long Run both helps you keep the upper hand on temperature and product quality.
- Give your customers an added level of security and product confidence.
- Meeting your particular specifications
- Both WarmMark products can be customized with the temperatures that fit your product’s profile
The ShockWatch WarmMark Duo
Indicates the duration of temperature exposure at two different activation temperature levels. If the windows in the WarmMark Duo indicator stay white, there’s no problem. But if the temperature climbs beyond two specific thresholds, a red color moves through the windows of the indicator with the passage of time. If the temperature returns to below the threshold, the color stops moving. In this way, handlers and shippers can know how long the product was exposed above the threshold temperature.
- Monitor for the length of time above 10°C and for brief excursions above 34°C
- Know if the product has been exposed passed a threshold and check for high temperature spikes
- For products with a known temperature stability curve and expiration characteristics at certain time and temperature combinations
The ShockWatch WarmMark Long Run
Indicates a product’s long term exposure to temperature excursions. If the window of the WarmMark Long Run indicator stays white, there’s no problem. But if the temperature climbs beyond a specific threshold, a red dye moves through the windows of the indicator with the passage of time. If the temperature returns to below the threshold, the dye stops its progression. In this way, handlers and shippers can know how long the product was exposed above the threshold temperature.
- 10°C / 50°F or 31°C / 88°F but can be customized with the temperatures that fit your product’s profile
- Monitor for long-term temperature exposures